For the Love of Tidy, LLC is Chicago’s first professional organizing consultancy specializing in the KonMari Method™ of tidying up. We help clients put their home, mind, and life in order once and for all through this revolutionary technique, based on the Japanese art of decluttering and organizing made popular by Marie Kondo’s bestselling book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. The method focuses on what you choose to keep (does it “spark joy?”), rather than what or how much you discard, donate or sell.
For more information, visit: www.fortheloveoftidy.com
Questions? email: email@example.com | (m) 773-893-0414
One life-changing payment of $997.
A comprehensive tidying experience executed in under six months applying the KonMari Method™.
The plan includes:
- Pre-tidy vision mapping to discuss your ideal lifestyle and living environment
- Custom digital KonMari Tidying Series: Joy Journal with in-depth guidance to support your journey
- Up to six in-home visits (~ 5 hours each) over a six month period
- Guided, hands-on application of the KonMari Method™ across ALL categories (Clothing, Books, Paper, Miscellaneous and Sentimental items)
- Whole home decor and storage recommendations including color consultation, furniture layout and sourcing
- On-demand access to a KonMari Tidying Consultant throughout your journey
- Fast track to becoming a Graduate of Tidy, which includes various celebratory incentives such as a joy-filled photo shoot, a spa service, community support and more.
The Express plan is perfect for any home size or clutter volume, as it encourages the true KonMari experience of tidying all at once or over a short timeframe (max. 6 months), rather than tidying a little bit here or there over a long period of time.
We work together until there is harmony between you, your possessions and the boundaries your home presents to you.
Please note, tidying up KonMari style is a time, energy, and emotional commitment and should be viewed as a special, one-time clutter confronting event that shocks you into lasting change. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it! Similar to a diet, workout, or finance program, you get out what you put in.
Therefore, we encourage you to clear your schedule of any clutter to prioritize what’s essential to successfully execute a whole home tidy and your vision over the next six months.
If you have any questions that haven't been answered, please call 773-893-0414. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you for your appointment!
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, it is your responsibility to contact For the Love of Tidy to do so. If an appointment is canceled or rescheduled with less than 48 hours notice, you will be billed at 50% of the agreed-upon rate.