Welcome Back!, Please continue to setup an appointment to meet with me in-person. To prepare for the meeting please follow the steps below:
1) Review the Honor program requirements to prepare for our meeting. You will find the answers to a lot of questions there: https://blogs.baruch.cuny.edu/honors/academics/requirements/
2) Sign-up for an advisement appointment by "joining" a time-slot below. I WILL BE ADVISING STUDENTS MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY, HOWEVER IF YOU NEED TO MEET DURING A TIME I HAVE NOT PROVIDED, SEND ME AN EMAIL AT CHRYSTLE-CLAIRE.GREENE@BARUCH.CUNY.EDU AND I WILL TRY TO ACCOMMODATE. [ADVISEMENT TOOLS: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT IN TOPICS SUCH AS SELECTING A MAJOR, UNDERSTANDING PATHWAYS AND GOAL PLANNING, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR CLICKABLE LINKS: https://blogs.baruch.cuny.edu/honors/advising/advisement-tools/
3) After you sign-up for an appointment please indicate in the comments section what you would like to discuss (i.e. declare major, status of co-curricular requirements, graduate early etc.)
4) Appointments are 30 minutes each. Please be on time the day of your appointment!
5) If absolutely necessary, please cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance so that someone else may take your slot. For specific questions before we meet, contact me at Chrystle-Claire.Greene@baruch.cuny.edu or 646-312-2127. Our meeting will take place in my office located at 137 E. 25th street, room 305.
If you have any questions that haven't yet been answered, please call. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you for your appointment.
I have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you miss your appointment, or cancel without sending me an updated, you will be restricted to making appointments on-line.