About West Denver Endocrinology LLC
215 S Wadsworth BLVD STE 530 Lakewood, CO 80226 (Near Alameda AVE an Wadsworth BLVD on top floor of Belmar Plaza Office Condos, above Bank of the West).
All patients require either a referring provider or primary care provider, no exceptions.
Patients are expected to check with insurer prior to attending an appointment to verify services are covered.
Insurance information and West Denver Endocrinology's Policies posted at:
Your Information. Your Rights. Your Choices. Our Responsibilities.
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can access this information. Please review it carefully.
You have the right to:
• Get a copy of your paper or electronic medical record
• Correct your paper or electronic medical record
• Request confidential communication
• Ask Dr. Rieniets to limit the information shared
• Get a list of those with whom Dr. Rieniets’ shared your information
• Get a copy of this privacy notice
• Choose someone to act for you
• File a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated
You have choices in the way Dr. Rieniets uses and shares information.
West Denver Endocrinology Uses and Disclosures
Dr. Rieniets may use and share your information to:
• Treat you
• Run the practice
• Bill for services
• Help with public health and safety issues
• Comply with the law
• Respond to organ and tissue donation requests
• Work with a medical examiner
• Address disability, workers’ compensation, law enforcement, and other government requests
• Respond to lawsuits and legal actions
Paste the following link into a browser window to download a new patient document packet: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3Ac4b6ea81-75f4-4461-9d69-371d7e272573