1. WHAT INFORMATION IS BEING COLLECTED?
1.1 – I collect a variety of information before, during and after you book a session with Polka Dot Studios Bingley.
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) placing an order with me.
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) using my services.
• Names (and in some cases ages and gender) of all participants of a photography session.
• Details and notes taken throughout a photography session or service provided to help me remember conversations during and details of your session.
1.2 – If you E-Mail me or send me messages via social media or mobile phone, these messages are stored within my email system, social media accounts or mobile phone. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow me to provide you with better future services.
2. WHO IS COLLECTING THE DATA?
2.1 – This data is being collected by Polka Dot Studios Bingley.
3. HOW IS IT BEING COLLECTED?
3.1 – The majority of my data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for me online, or tell me face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message.
3.2 – In some cases, data may be given to me by a third party. This includes if somebody purchases a voucher for you – they will usually give me your name and details to allow me to process their order, and provide my service to you.
4. WHY IS IT BEING COLLECTED?
4.1 – Most of the data I collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered, or had ordered for you.
4.2 – Some of the data I collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience.
4.3 – I am required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us.
5. HOW WILL IT BE USED?
5.1 – Data I collect will be used by Polka Dot Studios Bingley to enable me to provide services and products to you.
5.2 – Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from Polka Dot Studios Bingley about upcoming promotions or newsletters. These can be unsubscribed from at any time by emailing Polkadotstudiosclayton@outlook.com to request this.
5.3 – Polka Dot Studios Bingley may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
6. HOW WILL IT BE STORED?
6.1 – Data i collect is stored on password protected equipment and software, including laptop computer and smart phone. Data is also stored on external hard drives which are kept safely.
7. WHO WILL IT BE SHARED WITH?
7.1 –I take your privacy very seriously. I do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow me to provide my services to you. These include:
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow me to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Manufacturers (my printing labs) if I am sending an order directly to you from a lab. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – I will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
8. HOW WILL THIS AFFECT YOU?
8.1 – I collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
9. HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
9.1 – Most data I collect is stored indefinitely. This is to allow me to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact me again in the future.
9.2 – I am legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records etc.
10. ACCESS TO STORED DATA.
10.1 – If you have any questions about data I hold about you, please feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
10.2 – You may request a copy of any data i store about you – and i will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
11. MORE INFORMATION.
11.1 – If you would like any clarification on how i collect, store or process your data – please contact me directly.
11.2 – If you would like further information on the legal guidelines i operate within, or have any concerns about how i use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk
12. MY DETAILS
12.1 – This business is owned and operated by Polka Dot Studios as Polka Dot Studios Bingley.
12.2 – Our principal contact for business is : email@example.com
12.3 - Polka Dot Studios Bingley, 35 Belgrave Road, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16 4NG.