At 10to8, we’re building revolutionary appointment scheduling software that gets rid of wasted time and frustration. Have a go with 10to8. It is used by tens of thousands of businesses worldwide in a huge range of use cases (sales, medical, education, and more). Name an industry and a country & we can find someone using 10to8 there.
We’re currently looking for a BDR to join our sales team, to help us nurture and build opportunities within our inbound lead base.
This role is perfect for an entrepreneurial self-starter who is looking for fast career progression to be a part of a growing team and make a genuine difference within a start-up environment.
- Build and manage lead development pipeline
- Manage 200+ leads a month
- Work within our support tool to qualify potential leads
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified leads to Sales every month
- Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- Provide weekly activity report to management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM solutions is preferred
- 1+ year in a SaaS sales environment
- Experience working with Salesforce, SalesLoft and Vidyard
- Experience working with UK & US healthcare clients
What You’ll Get
- £26k salary – £40k inc. OTE Uncapped
- You’ll be a part of a great team doing amazing things
- Real opportunities for growth into closing and onboarding roles
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- A supportive and close-knit team
- Flexible work arrangements
- Regular team outings
How To Apply
If you are interested in the Business Development Representative position at 10to8, please send your CV to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org