At 10to8, we’re building a revolutionary appointment scheduling platform that gets rid of wasted time and frustration. It is used by tens of thousands of businesses worldwide, in a wide range of sectors (doctors, osteopaths, personal trainers, gyms, tutors, retail, tradesmen, beauty salons etc.). We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who is looking for a unique experience in a start-up at an exciting time of growth. You will help us offer top-notch customer service to clients – whether sole traders or larger companies. If you’re the type of person that wants to be able to say ‘I was there’ when the next big innovation blows up, we want to hear from you.
- Handling customer inquiries via email, phone and live chat.
- Helping customers with setting up their business account.
- Ensure we always provide great customer service.
- Help to keep our support material up to date.
- Effective written communication – You will be writing clear and simple messages that explain to a non-technical audience how to use a web-based and mobile product.
- Excellent spoken English – You will be talking to our valued customers on the phone/Skype and translate their requirements into solutions with empathy.
- Versatile, driven, ‘hands on’ mentality – Work will vary, and we can involve you in other parts of the company if you’re so inclined.
Bonus but not essential
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in any other language.
- Experience in talking to customers via email, phone and live chat.
- You are interested in entrepreneurship and would like to gain experience at a fast-growth startup.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Personal development budget for training and career progression
- Tax-free bicycle through the Cycle to Work Scheme (https://www.cyclescheme.co.uk/)
- Option to work from home up to 2 days per week
- Weekly social outings
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org