This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and friendly team in Milton, Cambridge.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to lead our marketing activities of our small and fast growing digital technology business. Responsibilities will include: Digital Marketing, campaign management and systematic experimentation.
About us & the role
At 10to8, we’re building a revolutionary appointment scheduling platform that gets rid of wasted time and frustration. Have a go. It is used by tens of thousands of businesses worldwide in a huge range of industries (doctors, therapists, personal trainers, gyms, tutors, retail, tradesmen, beauty salons etc.). Name an industry and a country & we can find someone using 10to8 there.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing manager who is looking for a unique experience in a start-up at an exciting time of growth. If you’re the type of person that wants to be able to say ‘I was there’ when the next big innovation blows up, we want to hear from you.
10to8 is looking for a data-driven and creative marketer to lead our customer acquisition and retention programme as Head of Marketing. You will develop and execute marketing campaigns both online and offline and be a part of our senior management team.
We’re a start-up/scale-up, so you’ll need to be willing to pitch in wherever needed: The ideal candidate is equally at home developing creative ad copy and assets, researching new channels to reach customers, and using data to analyze the performance of ongoing campaigns.
- Create and manage creative marketing campaigns across key channels, including PPC, SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing and community building.
- Systematic experiments and optimisation with an understanding of cost of acquisition, retention and lifetime value.
- Accountable for day-to-day management and optimisation of digital advertising campaigns including bid management, ad copy, and landing page testing.
- Utilise data to best allocate resources amongst competing initiatives.
- Demonstrated track record of managing a sizable budget, driving financial performance, and attaining measurable results.
- Demonstrated understanding of consumer behavior and how to measure (cohorts, LTV, attribution).
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including high proficiency in analytics tools (Google Analytics, Kissmetrics and Excel)
- 3-5+ years hands-on online marketing and media experience; experience finding and trying new marketing channels
- Extensive experience with SEO, PPC (Google, LinkedIn, Twitter Ads and similar)
- Self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), both in articulating your ideas and gathering input from key stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a small team, wear multiple hats and get things done.
- MA, MBA or BA, 2:1 degree
What You’ll Get
- You’ll be a part of a great team doing amazing things
- A supportive and close-knit team (we’re a team of 12, including you, – engineers, marketing, sales and support staff)
- Membership of the Senior Management Team, able to influence company decisions and direction.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Regular team outings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com