We’re currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our sales team to build a healthy pipeline for our AE team and be a part of our rapid growth.
10to8 is leading appointment scheduling software trusted by over 100,000 businesses worldwide including small business owners, teachers, sales professionals, medical practices, and large enterprises such as Expedia, Mercedes-Benz, Yale University, and many more.
Our highly skilled & growing team consists of passionate people; software engineering, sales, customer success, HR & admin, and marketing activities are all done in-house. We are a diverse team spread across the globe but mostly located in the United Kingdom.We are office-less and work remotely, but once safe, we are going to meet up regularly in Cambridge and London.
What will you be doing?
- Utilise social selling and calling to qualify and disqualify potential opportunities
- Set up appointments for account executives to close the deal
- Keep up to date with our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects
- Align 10to8 solutions with prospect business objectives and needs
- Acquire key prospect data from the initial conversation, from the web and other sources, and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in CRM
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified appointments scheduled
Who are we looking for?
- The ability to demonstrate thought leadership
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills that enable comfortable interaction with senior-level sales and marketing executives.
- The ability to guide prospects to understand why 10to8 is so great
- You should be comfortable using tools such as Salesloft,LinkedIN Navigator and Salesforce
- A positive attitude to put yourself out there and succeed
- The ability to handle rejection (unfortunately it’s the reality of lead generation)
- The desire to move quickly, test ideas and take ownership of your role
Personality & Culture:
The 10to8 team is a close-tied one and we are hiring just as much for cultural fit as we do for professional skills. We are inclusive, helpful, and professional. We are looking for a new teammate who is…
- Professional but friendly, approachable, and fun to work with
- Hard-working and enthusiastic
- Results-driven, ready to dig into tasks
- Eager to learn and develop professionally, open for feedback
- A team player and good communicator – you will be working with the whole business, not just your team
- Reliable, responsible, and can work independently
If you have worked remotely before, that’s a plus too, as we are fully remote from interviews to onboarding to day-to-day work.
You will also need…
- high-speed internet at home
- The ability to work from home (home office setup) – we can help here
- Right to work in the UK
What will you get?
Apart from your salary FT £25k basic OTE 12-18k
- Flexible working hours and location
- Great team culture and supportive colleagues
- Regular virtual innings – and once it’s safe, company outings
- Cycle to work scheme
- Help with setting up your home office
How to apply?
Send your CV to email@example.com and if you catch our attention, we’ll be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org