10to8 is looking for a creative and experienced UX/UI and Graphic Designer with a passion for technology and software.
10to8 is leading appointment scheduling software trusted by over 100,000 businesses worldwide including small business owners, teachers, sales professionals, medical practices, and large enterprises such as Expedia, Mercedes-Benz, Yale University, etc.
Our highly skilled and growing team consists of passionate people; software engineering, sales, customer success, HR & admin, and marketing activities are all done in-house. We are a diverse team spread across the globe but mostly located in the United Kingdom. We are office-less and work remotely, but once safe, we are going to meet up regularly in Cambridge and London.
What will you be doing?
Simply put, you are going to help transform the look and feel of 10to8 – Software that is used by millions of people around the world.
You will be in charge of making the 10to8 software’s user interface just as powerful as its features are. You will lead our Engineers’ hands in improving the UX of the software while also transforming its visual design into something fresh and modern. And above all, user-friendly.
You will also be working with the Marketing and Sales teams to provide them with stunning designs including infographics, webinar presentations, sales decks, and more.
You will also be creating branding guidelines and design templates to enable the wider business to produce beautiful and consistent designs.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer who has:
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX and graphic design
- Proven experience as a software UX Designer, UI Designer, or similar role
- Track record of creating marketing and sales materials
- Proficient in software products such as Adobe Creative Cloud and other applications (e.g. Balsamiq, UXPin, or similar)
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management is a plus
- Problem-solving aptitude, analytical mind with a passion for user testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in creating branding guidelines and templates for less design-focused team members is a plus
Personality & Culture:
The 10to8 team is a close-tied one and we are hiring just as much for cultural fit as we do for professional skills. We are inclusive, helpful, and professional. We are looking for a new teammate who is…
- Professional but friendly, approachable, and fun to work with
- Hard-working and enthusiastic
- Eager to learn and develop professionally, open for feedback
- A team player and good communicator – you will be working with the whole business
- Reliable, responsible, and a self-starter who can work independently
If you have worked remotely before, that’s a plus too (but not a must), as we are fully remote from interviews to onboarding to day-to-day work.
You will also need…
- High-speed internet at home
- The ability to work from home (home office setup) – we can help here
- Right to work in the UK
What will you get?
Apart from your salary (£32-38k p.a.).
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in 10to8 company option scheme
- Unum insurance for income loss
- Multiple laptop schemes (BYOD/Work laptop/Help to buy)
- Home office grants to get your office set up
- Flexible working
- Membership of a hot-desking centre near you & other 10to8ers (post-COVID)
- nest workplace pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme, wherever that is?!?!
How to apply?
Well, you are a designer, so we are expecting a stunning creative CV and ideally a sneak-peak into your portfolio or examples of your past work. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you catch our attention, we’ll be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com