10to8 is leading appointment scheduling software trusted by over 100,000 businesses worldwide including small business owners, teachers, sales professionals, medical practices, and large enterprises such as Expedia, Mercedes-Benz, Yale University, and many more.
Our highly skilled & growing team consists of passionate people; software engineering, sales, customer success, HR & admin, and marketing activities are all done in-house. We are a diverse team spread across the globe but mostly located in the United Kingdom.We are office-less and work remotely, but once safe, we are going to meet up regularly in Cambridge and London.
About the Job
Full time. Remote. Generous holidays. Competitive salary.
You will work from your own laptop or desktop, and the company has a scheme to help you purchase one if needed.
We are looking for a team player – someone who can work with our other engineers to get things done. We are looking for someone who takes pride in the quality of their work, and who cares about how their product is used.
Here are some of the projects our engineering team has completed in the past 3 months:
- MS Teams Integration, to allow 10to8 users to book video conferencing calls easily.
- Team bookings, where multiple people can be booked into 10to8 at the same time, with all of them receiving reminders about the booking.
- Google Classrooms integration, so that education providers can sync their student’s details into 10to8.
- A booking request and messaging inbox, able to scale to thousands of bookings per day for large enterprise clients
- Marketing analytics, such as integrating with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels
- Being “full-stack” – building features from the DB up to the UI and back again, without relying on other people to build the Frontend or the Backend
- Taking part in Demos, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives etc with the rest of the team
Secondary Possible Responsibilities (depending on interest)
- Profiling code to identify performance bottlenecks to speed things up
- Deploying code and developing infrastructure to support the monitoring and maintenance of a system that is used 24/7.
- Attending calls with clients to assist the sales process
More about 10to8
Our appointment scheduling software keeps businesses and their customers on the same page, to make bookings happen.
We have lots of plans for improving our product. Whether it’s using AI to identify customers who might be late for their bookings and personalising messages to them, extending our communications system to support Whatsapp and voice calls, or supporting enterprises who use our APIs to integrate with their own systems – there is lots of exciting work to be done.
Our 25 person team works remotely, with staff from around the world. For us, working as a team is a vital part of how we operate. Join us, and you’ll find:
- We work together and remotely because that’s how we’ve found we work best.
- Culture is important to us and we’re always trying to maintain and improve it.
- We work as a team and tackle our challenges together.
- We’re flexible: we adjust to our employees’ individual requirements to make sure they are happy and productive.
We will onboard you with our existing micro-apps, codebase, and documentation. You will be supported and trained in the technologies we use, and we will want you to bring your own experience and expertise to help improve the team.
How to apply
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Find out more about this job and others here: https://10to8.com/careers/
Try out our trial product here: https://10to8.com/signup/
At 10to8, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion, and we support individuals of all groups. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.