We are looking for QA for our appointment scheduling product that is used by tens of thousands of businesses around the world.
10to8 is leading appointment scheduling software trusted by over 100,000 businesses worldwide including small business owners, teachers, sales professionals, medical practices, and large enterprises such as Expedia, Mercedes-Benz, Yale University, and many more.
Our highly skilled & growing team consists of passionate people; software engineering, sales, customer success, HR & admin, and marketing activities are all done in-house. We are a diverse team spread across the globe but mostly located in the United Kingdom.We are office-less and work remotely, but once safe, we are going to meet up regularly in Cambridge and London.
About the Job
QA / Quality Assurance / Tester / Testing /
3+ years of experience in testing.
You will work from your own laptop or desktop, and the company has a scheme to help you purchase one if needed.
We are looking for a team player – someone who can work with engineers, who has an eye for the details, who can understand the technicality of the product and can identify bugs. We are looking for someone who takes pride in the quality of their work.
Here are some of the projects our engineering team has completed in the past 3 months:
- MS Teams Integration, to allow 10to8 users to book video conferencing calls easily.
- Team bookings, where multiple people can be booked into 10to8 at the same time, with all of them receiving reminders about the booking.
- Google Classrooms integration, so that education providers can sync their student’s details into 10to8.
- A booking request and messaging inbox, able to scale to thousands of bookings per day for large enterprise clients
- Marketing analytics, such as integrating with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels
Key responsibilities include:
- Gain a deep understanding of how the existing platforms work, their full extent and the logic behind them.
- Define document and execute a wide variety of test cases to ensure quality of the overall platform.
- Undertake regular platform-wide regression testing to ensure high quality is maintained.
- Handle first-pass QA for in-development work as needed – evaluate against specifications, find bugs and stress test generally.
- Guide any wider efforts at the company around manual QA testing to ensure they are effective.
- Work with dev teams to stay up-to-date and evolve testing strategy alongside the platform.
- Work with teams across the wider company as necessary to ensure quality
More about 10to8
Our appointment scheduling software keeps businesses and their customers on the same page, to make bookings happen.
We have lots of plans for improving our product. Whether it’s using AI to identify customers who might be late for their bookings and personalising messages to them, extending our communications system to support Whatsapp and voice calls, or supporting enterprises who use our APIs to integrate with their own systems – there is lots of exciting work to be done.
Our 23 person team works remotely, with staff from around the world. For us, working as a team is a vital part of how we operate. Join us, and you’ll find:
- We work together and remotely because that’s how we’ve found we work best.
- Culture is important to us and we’re always trying to maintain and improve it.
- We work as a team and tackle our challenges together.
- We’re flexible: we adjust to our employees’ individual requirements to make sure they are happy and productive.
We will onboard you with our existing micro-apps, codebase and documentation. You will be supported and trained in the technologies we use, and we will want you to bring your own experience and expertise to help improve the team.
How to apply
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Find out more about this job and others here: https://10to8.com/careers/
Try out our trial product here: https://10to8.com/signup/
At 10to8, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion, and we support individuals of all groups. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.