You’ll be joining 10to8’s admin team as our Recruitment & HR Assistant to help us find and nurture the best people to help expand our fast-growing technology business.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include helping us search for brilliant people, building and implementing training plans to help us all learn, and making sure that we’re implementing best practices when it comes to looking after our people.
10to8 is a fast growing technology business, trusted to schedule bookings by over 100,000 businesses worldwide including small business owners, teachers, sales professionals, medical practices, and large enterprises such as banks and hospitals.
Our skilled, cooperative & growing team consists of passionate people with numerous different skill sets; software engineering, sales, customer success, HR & admin, and marketing activities are all done in-house. We are a diverse team spread across the globe but mostly located in the United Kingdom with flexible home/office provisions.
What will you be doing?
- Understanding recruitment trends and continually seek out new ways to attract the great people we need to grow 10to8
- Help with the whole recruitment funnel; from promoting a job role, to initial candidate selection, to coordinating interviews, checking references, reviews and training (recruitment doesn’t stop when someone joins)
- Manage and use recruitment channels effectively such as indeed, linked in, social media and experiment with new ones to see what might work well in the future
- Build relationships with organisations that can help us find and retain great people
- Be able to monitor and report on KPIs for how any recruitment project is progressing and think of ways to improve how we do things
- Work across diverse teams, each with different technical requirements, to help them fulfil their objectives
- Help us understand how people are doing and ensure our records of things like holiday, sickness are up to date
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment & HR Assistant who has:
- Is organised, with excellent administration and communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficient in standard work tools (e.g. Word/Excel/Google-Sheets/…)
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and deliver to deadlines
- Is able to manage time effectively, self-motivated, organised and resourceful
- Proactive and professional approach to work
- Ability to work as part of a wider HR team, maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive issues
- Able to think creatively and generate ideas
- A background in tech, software, SaaS, or eCommerce is advantageous
Personality & Culture:
The 10to8 team is a close-tied one and we are hiring just as much for cultural fit as we do for professional skills. We are inclusive, helpful, and professional. We are looking for a new teammate who is…
- Professional but friendly, approachable, and fun to work with
- Hard-working and enthusiastic
- Results-driven, ready to dig into tasks
- Eager to learn and develop professionally, open for feedback
- A team player and good communicator – you will be working with the whole business, not just your team
- Open, Honest, Reliable, Responsible, and can work independently
If you have worked remotely before, that’s a plus too, as we are fully remote from interviews to onboarding to day-to-day work.
You will also need…
- high-speed internet at home
- The ability to work from home (home office setup) – we can help here
- Right to work in the UK
What will you get?
Apart from your salary (£18-£22kpa) you’ll get the below. For some of them you’ll have to wait until you’ve passed your probation period…
- Participation in 10to8 company option scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Insurance for income loss
- Private health insurance
- Multiple laptop schemes (BYOD/Work laptop/Help to buy)
- Home office grants to get your office set up
- Flexible working
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Membership of a hot-desking centre near you & other 10to8ers (post-COVID)
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you catch our attention, we’ll be in touch.