New Features In November | 10to8
This month sees a variety of new features across the product – here are a few highlights.
Add your Google Analytics Tracking Code to your booking page
You can now add your Google Analytics tracking code to your booking page.
- Previously you would need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your tracking code set up on your booking page. You can now do this from within the product.
Private File Attachments
You can now add private file attachments to bookings:
- You can use this to supplement any private notes you make on a booking.
- This is in addition to being able to attach files to messages you send to your customers.
Delete Customer Imports
If you’ve made a mistake whilst uploading customer records, you can now undo your customer upload. For example, if you’ve accidentally uploaded your customer records twice, you can remove one set by deleting them.
Warning: this will delete all customers that were imported as a result of the chosen upload, including any appointments associated with those customers. Use with caution!
Online Booking: Staff Selection By Customer
You can now opt to force your customer to explicitly choose a staff member whilst booking a particular service.
- Under Set up > Services, open your specific service, and under Staff selection by customer, pick the option ‘Force customer to choose’
- This will remove the ‘No preference’ option from the online booking page for this service.
Staff Availability Across Multiple 10to8 Accounts
For enterprise customers with staff members belonging to multiple 10to8 accounts, you can now opt for the availability of your staff to apply across all of your accounts.
Let’s consider our fictional example of Harry’s Hair Care and Grooming:
- Imagine we have two branches, one in Westminster, one in Shoreditch, each treated as a separate business with a different 10to8 account.
- Jo works in both branches, and has a single 10to8 login that she uses with both.
- Whenever Jo is booked for an appointment at one branch, by default she won’t be marked as busy in the calendar for the other branch, as they are two separate 10to8 accounts.
- Jo can opt in to this new feature that shares her availability between the different businesses she belongs to. So when she is booked for an appointment at one branch, she’ll be marked as busy in the other branch.
If you’re interested in enabling this feature, please get in touch at email@example.com to proceed further.
Start Taking Customer Bookings Online Today
Join over 50,000 other businesses Worldwide that trust 10to8 for their appointment scheduling needs. Free and easy setup, get started today!
Simon is a Senior Software Engineer at 10to8, with over a decade’s worth of industrial experience. Since joining the engineering team in 2017, he has contributed to the development and evolution of the product.
Looking For The Best Scheduling Software?
See how we compare with our up-to-date comparison guide!
Over 500 Integrations
Get even more from 10to8 with integrations and apps designed to grow your business.