10to8 was built with developers and integrators in mind!
We offer a wide range of options to help you build powerful and modern solutions for your needs. From simple embedding into any website, building custom flows in Zapier to fully-fledged REST API to build integrations for enterprise.
Focus on your specific and use our free integrations to avoid reinventing the wheel!
For simple requirements, you may just want to embed the powerful booking widget into your client’s website. The widget gives clients an overview of the business’s services, suggests free slots based on instant sync with the 10to8 back-end and external calendars. Add one line to your website code, and be done with it!
- Offer unlimited number of services, locations and staff
- Customize information that clients should enter
- Connect to external Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook & Exchange to show your availability to clients
- Clients and staff get instant notifications and reminders
- Take credit card payments with no commission (powered by Stripe)
- Replace 10to8 branding with your own to guarantee professional appearance
Two-way integration with Zapier allows you to connect any cloud app with 10to8 to build powerful solutions without writing a single line of code.
- Integrate 10to8 with 500+ cloud apps (MailChimp, Google Docs, CRMs, Accounting etc.)
- Trigger actions when new customers are created in 10to8 (such as sending health questionnaires and in-take forms)
- Trigger actions when bookings are made, as well as at specific times before and after appointments take place
- Execute actions in 10to8 when actions take place in other apps, such as blocking out time
The Booking API gives organisations complete control over their 10to8 customer booking flow. It provides complete programmable access to a business’ available appointment slots, details about their staff, locations, appointment types and the ability to create customers and book appointments. It allows engineers to customise booking flows and implement custom logic to suit their business goals and processes.
- Make bookings for your customers against 10to8 accounts and businesses in the cloud
- Open REST API with fully interactive documentation
- Retrieve Businesses' service, staff, location and customer details
- Find next available appointment slots and book with customer details
Peer to Peer API
The Peer to Peer (P2P) API allows access to 10to8’s sophisticated coordination architecture for use by third party developers. This includes booking appointments, cancellations and rebooking proposals, acceptances and rejections by different parties organising a multi-attendee event, attempting to agree on a common time and place.
It leverages the powerful 10to8 communications system, which automatically requests attendees confirm, rebook or cancel outstanding appointments via email or text, without having to create a user account.
- Exposes all the internal mechanisms 10to8 uses to coordinate appointments in our other apps, including booking, rebooking and cancellation proposals, acceptances and rejections
- Access the 10to8 eco-system of calendar apps and other UIs
- Leverage the 10to8 communications platform, including full interaction with the system by other agents, who don't need a 10to8 account