Welcome to 10to8. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
1. Terms of Website use
2. Other terms
- If you are a business or organisation creating an account with us, Business Terms of Service.
- If you are an individual user creating an account with us, our User Terms of Service.
3. Information about us
www.10to8.com is a site operated by 10to8 Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07761915 and have our registered office at 13 Owlstone Road, Cambridge, CB3 9JH. Our trading address is 39 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, CB2 1NS. Our VAT number is 120 9851 23.
10to8 may from time to time, without limitation, restrict access to some or all parts of our website.10to8 is not liable for any consequential losses whatsoever if for any reason any section of our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
You are responsible for making all the necessary arrangements for you to have access to our site.
5. License to use
Unless otherwise stated, our licensors or we own the intellectual property rights relating to the website. Subject to the conditions below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may not:
- republish material from this website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our booking calendars and schedules).
6. Permitted use
You are not permitted to:
- use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the websites; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our sites without our express consent; or
- use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
Breaches of the above may be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
7. Trade marks
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Unless otherwise stated, the trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of 10to8 Ltd. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of 10to8 Ltd.
8. External links
External links may from time to time be provided by 10to8 on the website. Such links are beyond the control of 10to8 and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content therein provided is solely at your own risk. When visiting external links you should refer to those external websites’ terms and conditions of use.
9. Linking to our site
You may link to the 10to8 home page, provided you do so in a way that is legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our website must not be ‘framed’ on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site without our permission. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
10. Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in either our Business Terms of Service (if you are an organisation or a business), or our User Terms of Service (if you are an individual user).
Any material or information submitted (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed or approved by 10to8.
You are strictly prohibited from posting material, intentionally or not, that:
- defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the rights of 10to8, its users, customers or third parties;
- contains any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- violates any copyright, trade mark, other applicable law of England & Wales or international laws or intellectual property rights of 10to8 or any other third party;
- contains promotional material intended to solicit business.
10to8 reserves the right to suspend access and remove any material submitted or posted by you, without notice, for any reason. We are under no obligation to reveal or publish any reason for removal.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the sites is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the sites remains available or that the material on the sites is kept up-to-date.
10to8 does not guarantee that the images, features or other material on the website relating to 10to8’s products are in any way an accurate representation of the products or services that 10to8 offers; nor does not guarantee the accuracy of information relating to businesses that use 10to8 and the services that they may offer.
Any reference on the website to the price for a service does not imply any warranty to maintain that price for any period of time, nor does it imply any obligation by 10to8 to provide such a service to any 3rd party. Such matters are governed by the Terms of Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of the website.
12. Limitations of liability
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the sites are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control (force majeure).
Except as expressly and specifically provided in these Terms:
- you assume responsibility for results obtained from the use of 10to8’s services, and for conclusions drawn from such use;
- all warranties, representations, conditions and all other terms of any kind whatsoever implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excluded from this agreement.
15. Law and jurisdiction